What will it do for me?
For centuries Castor Oil has been a staple in wellness and beauty cabinets around the world because of its nourishing properties and versatility.
It’s chock full of skin-loving nutrients like vitamin E, omegas and polyphenols, and contains a fatty acid called ricinoleic acid that’s been shown to help balance inflammation.
It also has a molecular weight that allows it to pass through the top layer of skin into the 2nd layer where our circulatory and lymphatic vessels lie. This is what makes it an excellent carrier oil for essential oils.
Castor Oil was traditionally used as a stimulant laxative, but our food-grade oil is intended for topical use with a Castor Oil Pack which may help support constipation and digestion, microbiome balance, deeper sleep, less stress and so much more.
How do I use it?
Castor oil is your modern day all-in-one cosmetic and self-care oil. It can be used head to toe, including:
- Moisturizing and conditioning for skin, hair, nails, lashes and brows
- Easy face cleanser and makeup remover
- Soothing massage oil
- Combined with other natural ingredients to create DIY recipes for face and hair masks, exfoliant scrubs, nail and cuticle treatments and more
- Castor Oil Packs over the liver, pelvic and thyroid areas
- Dry brushing and fascia rolling
What does it feel like?
Castor Oil is a very thick, luxurious oil that deeply penetrates and moisturizes the skin. Since it’s an oil, it will stain fabrics so always be careful and wear old clothing when working with it.Add to Cart Now!
100% pure, certified organic, hexane-free, extra virgin Castor Oil in an amber glass bottle. (Ricinus communis)
Does Castor Oil need to be in a glass bottle?
Yes, castor oil should ALWAYS be bottled in glass because glass preserves, whereas plastic bottles may leach hormone-disrupting compounds into Castor Oil that may be carried into the body
How many bottles of Castor Oil will I need if I do a Castor Oil Pack every night?
The 3.38 oz (100mL) bottle of Castor Oil will last for about 7 uses, using 1 tbsp/use.
Can I drink Castor Oil or take Castor Oil capsules?
While our Castor Oil is food grade, it’s a stimulant laxative when taken orally that can cause cramping and make you rush to go to the bathroom. Our oil is labelled for topical use only. Our preference to gently support constipation is to use it with the Queen of the Thrones® Castor Oil Pack.
What’s the difference between Queen of the Thrones® “Golden” Castor Oil & Jamaican Black Castor Oil?
Golden Castor Oil is pure, while Jamaican Black Castor Oil is dark because of the heat process and ash from castor beans. This heat process promotes an alkaline pH but may destroy some of its nutrients. The different pH levels may be more beneficial to different skin types and hair types.
Where do I store my Castor Oil?
Castor Oil can be kept at room temperature because it’s a very stable oil. Never store your oil in a plastic bottle. Avoid pre-combining Castor Oil with other skin oils or essential oils to maintain integrity of the oil.
- RORaquel O.Verified BuyerReviewingOrganic Castor Oil 16.9oz 100% Pure, Hexane-Free, Extra VirginI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoHighly recommend Castro oil
I love it! Has helped me with stomach inflammation and discomfort.
- AAazzuri a.Verified BuyerReviewingOrganic Castor Oil 16.9oz 100% Pure, Hexane-Free, Extra VirginI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoit’s amazing so far
yesterday was my very 1st time using it even though i’ve had it for a while now but yesterday i was in pain around my lower abdomen & i knew exactly how to fix it so i put some on my pad & not even 10 minutes later my pain stopped literally today i’m gonna try the massaging lower abdomen & see how that works also but so far so good!!!!
- SGSusan G.Verified BuyerReviewingOrganic Castor Oil 16.9oz 100% Pure, Hexane-Free, Extra VirginI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNot having any luck
I hope this was the answer to my prayers. Have been wearing castor oil pack about two weeks and still having bloating and constipation. I will keep on wearing it hoping for better luck.
- ALAngelita L.Verified BuyerReviewingOrganic Castor Oil 16.9oz 100% Pure, Hexane-Free, Extra VirginI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMiracle Castor Oil
So excited to say that the Castor Oil has cut down the ringing in my ears at night and I seem to have less puffiness underneath my eyes. I will continue to use because also seems to have helped with the bloat in my abdomen. Great product! Highly recommend!!
- TRTammy R.Verified BuyerReviewingOrganic Castor Oil 16.9oz 100% Pure, Hexane-Free, Extra VirginI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat product
The castor oil is better than I expected! I thought it would be stick and stain my clothes and was really hesitant to use it but it’s way better than I expected. I started using it on my thyroid and wrinkles and plan to try a liver pack soon. I’m really impressed with this product!
Do you ship to Australia, UK, New Zealand or other countries?
We currently only ship to the US and Canada but are quickly working to make international shipping happen sooner rather than later!
How will it ship if I place my order today?
In the U.S. we ship with UPS or USPS.
Usually orders arrive within 5 business days of ordering, however, with high volumes of postage it may take longer.
How I can get FREE Shipping?
Shipping on orders over $60 are always FREE!