100% pure, certified organic, hexane-free, extra virgin Castor Oil in an amber glass bottle. (Ricinus communis)
How do I use it?
For external use only, Castor Oil can be applied in a variety of ways:
- Gently massage onto your skin, hair, and nails
- Use with your favorite Queen of the Thrones® Castor Oil Packs daily
- Apply to your skin before using a Dry Brush or Body Roller
- Use it as a carrier oil for your favorite essential oils (DO NOT use near your eyes if you’re combining with essential oils!)
Does Castor Oil need to be in a glass bottle?
Yes, castor oil should ALWAYS be bottled in glass because glass preserves, whereas plastic bottles may leach hormone-disrupting compounds into Castor Oil that may be carried into the body
What’s the difference between Queen of the Thrones® Golden Castor Oil and Jamaican Black Castor Oil?
Golden Castor Oil is pure and slightly golden in color, while Black Castor Oil is dark because of the roasting process and ash from castor beans.
Can I drink Castor Oil or take Castor Oil capsules?
While our Castor Oil is food grade, it’s a stimulant laxative when taken orally that can cause cramping and make you rush to go to the bathroom. Our oil is labelled for topical use only. Our preference to gently support constipation is to use it with the Queen of the Thrones® Castor Oil Pack.
Where do I store my Castor Oil?
Castor Oil can be kept at room temperature in a glass bottle. Never store your Oil in a plastic bottle. Avoid pre-combining Castor Oil with other skin oils or essential oils to maintain integrity of the oil. It is thought that Black Castor Oil may be better for hair types that have high melanin skin types.
- MMikeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours ago5 Stars
I love this roll on with the pink quartz
- LCLinda C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoRose quartz, roller
Love the product my eyes are much happier
- HHilaryI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week ago5 Stars
I use it often. Love it
- KBKathleen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoClean & Simple!
I absolutely love my organic castor oil with rose quartz roller! It’s A been a complete game changer in using my nightly Castor Oil packs! There’s no mess and I can control exactly where the Castro oil goes. Even the wool flannel seems to last a bit longer!
- KKatyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week ago5 Stars
Do you ship to Australia, UK, New Zealand or other countries?
We currently only ship to the US and Canada but are quickly working to make international shipping happen sooner rather than later!
How will it ship if I place my order today?
In the U.S. we ship with UPS or USPS.
Usually orders arrive within 5 business days of ordering, however, with high volumes of postage it may take longer.
How I can get FREE Shipping?
Shipping on orders over $60 are always FREE!