Doing this ONE thing could make or break your online wellness business
Are you a practitioner, health coach or wellness influencer online, or you want to be one?
You’re invited to be selected for a membership exclusive to the health and wellness niche! (Limited space, by application only).
As a health practitioner, coach, or wellness influencer, you need to read this
You see, back in 2008, at the time of the housing crisis, the online e-commerce health influence industry boomed. It was kind of like the 2nd coming of the American Gold Rush.
The American Dream was alive and well (pun intended). Wellness influencers were making millions online fast, including the likes of Kris Carr, Gabrielle Bernstein, Dr. Mercola, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Wayne Dyer, and Dr. Deepak Chopra.
It was EASY and different back then, because:
- Back then, it was like the Wild Wild West. No rules, no laws, no authorities telling you what you could and couldn’t do.
- Back then, your messages wouldn’t get blockedor shadow banned.
- Back then, the lack of personal information protection gave you deep data so you could drum up big deals.
- Back then, there weren't 39,000+ other influencers (probably more) doing the exact same thing as you.
So back then, you would’ve been first, the one and only.
And back then, you would’ve had an advantage, agreed?
Now, your online wellness influencer business is more challenging than ever.
- Now, because of privacy laws, you aren’t even sure if your emails are getting opened, even though it says they are.
- Now, you can’t over promote on Instagram and believe that you won’t lose your following to someone else.
- Now, following and copying other peoples out of date tactics are a waste of your time and money and can get you in BIG trouble.
Would you love a guide who’s been there, done that and can show you the the ins and outs of the wellness industry, help you grow your business and make passive income while you sleep?
Join the wait list for the Sell Health Well membership now (limited space, by application only).
Disclaimer: Always check in with your gut, your higher self and your doctor before starting any new health practice. This is not meant to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose. This is for educational purposes only.