Queen of the Thrones®
Replacement Castor Oil Kids Pack (pack only)
Your Replacement Original Castor Oil Kids Pack supports your child’s favorite new bedtime ritual that feels like a comforting warm hug and nourishes their little body, getting them ready for an amazingly deep, restful sleep.
It works with organic castor oil (SOLD SEPARATELY) from the outside-in to set the foundation for excellent gut health, which reflects in better bowel movements, a calm and focused mind, healthy skin, and much more. Amazing, agreed?
Includes: 1 Queen of the Thrones® Castor Oil Kids Pack | Inner layer of organic cotton sherpa, outer layer of non-toxic, solvent-free polyurethane (PUL), nylon straps
Would you love to share your favorite self-care tool with your kids so they can form healthy habits that will last a lifetime?
Start here, with your Replacement Castor Oil Kids Pack (CASTOR OIL SOLD SEPARATELY). Get the Original Organic Castor Oil Kids Pack Kit with Castor Oil & Save 15%
What is it exactly?
A Castor Oil Kids Pack is one of the oldest self-care rituals in the world and the best-kept secret known only to a privileged few. From Traditional Chinese Medicine to Indian Ayurveda to modern Naturopathic Medicine, it has withstood the test of time for centuries in cultures all over the globe. Amazing, right? It is the ritual of applying castor oil to a piece of organic cotton flannel then placing it onto the body (traditionally over the liver) and wearing it for 1 hour or more for physical and spiritual wellbeing.
What are Castor Oil Kids Packs used for?
For centuries, they’ve traditionally been used to support:
- Body, mind and soul wellness and health optimization
- Constipation, diarrhea, bloating, indigestion, upset tummy
- Nightmares, insomnia, and other sleep problems
- Stress reduction, anxiety, depression
- ADHD and concentration
- Gut microbiome balance, especially after antibiotic use
- Unexplained rashes and eczema
And much more!
Just like a soother helps to calm everything for your baby, castor oil kids packs are supportive in all conditions to naturally engage the healing mechanisms of the body.
How does it work?
You’re probably thinking, how could a piece of cotton with castor oil on my child’s skin impact their insides?! It all sounds a little ‘woo-woo’, don’t you think? I thought so too, until discovering that this ritual is clinically practiced, time-honored, and scientifically supported!
The Castor Oil Kids Pack supports:
- Bowel movement regulation1 2
- Inflammation reduction3
- Liver cleansing and antioxidant status4 5 6
- Microbiome balance7 8 9
- Less stress and anxiety by moving the body into a relaxed state10 11 12
The key part of this ritual is the pack, as the soft compression of the pack on your child’s skin is what instantly moves them into a relaxed state by simply and gently engaging their nervous system and promoting the release of feel-good hormones like oxytocin and dopamine. Think of that feeling when someone you love gives you a big hug and you feel a rush of warm and fuzzy feelings! Would you love that for your child?
Can I just drink the oil or take a castor oil pill?
The Original Organic Castor Oil Thyroid Pack™ nourishes the thyroid locally by topical application. If you take castor oil orally, it acts more as a laxative due to its power to stimulate smooth muscles. This is typically done for relieving constipation, however, a study done in an old age home compared castor oil liver packs to conventional laxatives and found they were just as effective, but without the extreme discomfort and harsh urgency to run to the bathroom⁷! I’ll take that over running to the bathroom anyday, would you?
You see, it’s not another supplement, it’s a new system… You want to find the magic pill that will fix everything for your child and make them feel better, but think of the real estate alone - a tiny little supplement isn’t going to fix everything, especially if their gut isn’t absorbing it! The Original Castor Oil Kids Pack Kit is a system that foundationally balances digestion, absorption and elimination so that all the healthy food and supplements they are taking work BETTER and FASTER.
Can I just rub castor oil on my child’s skin instead?
Simply rubbing castor oil on your child’s belly and throwing an old T-shirt on overtop (also known as the “Lazy Man’s Castor Oil Pack”) only gives them about 50% of the benefits. The castor oil pack is an equally important part of the process because the soft compression of the pack on their skin is what promotes the release of feel-good hormones like oxytocin and dopamine, and helps move their body into the relaxed parasympathetic state.
Is it messy?
By nature, castor oil is a beautifully messy oil that WILL stain fabrics. Your new less messy approach is to work with the Original Organic Castor Oil Thyroid Pack™ that is ready to wear, heatless and LESS-Mess – NO, it is not messless, but it’s less messy than a DIY pack option and it’s adjustable to your unique size… How does that sound? Good, right?
How easy is it to use?
Step 1: Apply 1-2 tsp of castor oil on the soft cotton side of your Queen of the Thrones® Kids Pack
Step 2: Place your pack over your child’s liver and tie it in place
Have them wear their pack for a minimum of 1 hour before bed. That’s all. This super easy self-care system takes less than a minute to prep!
Caution: Do not allow your child to wear the pack unsupervised. Do not allow your child to wear while sleeping, straps can be a choking hazard.
Are there dangers of doing castor oil packs?
ALWAYS SUPERVISE your child while wearing their pack as the straps can be a choking hazard, and always check in with your child’s doctor before starting any new lifestyle practices.
Using plastic with castor oil packs is a recipe for hormonal disaster, so we always avoid plastic wrap and castor oil bottled in plastic – you should too. Always use 100% pure, organic, hexane-free, cold-pressed, and extra virgin castor oil from a glass bottle, with an organic, unbleached cotton sherpa pack that is free of dyes.
A common misconception is that castor oil contains ricin, a protein found in the castor bean that is poisonous to humans. There is NO ricin in castor oil, and it’s perfectly safe to use!
I’ve got one more thing for you! We are lifting the velvet rope, just for you...
I’d love to give you VIP access to all things castor oil packs with this FREE EASY EGUIDE to help you on your journey.Click here to get it now.
Still Have Questions? Click For More! +
I’ve heard I have to add heat to it?
The Original Castor Oil Kids Pack is engineered to naturally hold in your own body heat. You got it, we just need to save it! Plus who wants the hassle of another thing to remember? Not me, am I right? If you wish to add a hot water bottle over top of the pack you can, it’s all about personal preference!
Can I wash it and re-use it?
It is unknown whether or not toxins are absorbed into the pack, which is why it’s important to always use fresh oil with each use of your Original Castor Oil Kids Pack and replace your pack regularly (about every 2 months). If you wish to clean your Castor Oil Kids Pack, this edutainment video shows how.
Will it fit my child?
The Original Castor Oil Kids Pack is made to fit over the size of the human liver. No matter your body type, livers are generally the same size. The Queen of the Thrones® Castor Oil Kids Pack has long, comfortable straps that can be tied to fit and adjust to most body sizes.
Why is this pack so much better and easier for me?
It’s made with the healthiest materials possible and ready for your child to wear! Simply place oil on your pack and tie it on. That’s it, that’s all.
Is the Queen of the Thrones® pack MESSLESS?
NO, it is not MESSLESS, with castor oil you can never completely avoid a mess… But you can make it less messy with the Original Castor Oil Kids Pack, sound good?
Over time with regular use, replacing your Organic Castor Oil Thyroid Pack™ every two months is ideal. If you are unsatisfied with any craftsmanship in our product we guarantee it 100%.
At Queen of the Thrones® we will bend over backwards to make your experience awesome!! If you are unsatisfied with your experience or your products, reach out to our Care Team so we can make it all better (and even greater still!).
We’d Love to Hear From You
Please reach out to our Care Team with any questions, concerns, feedback or even just to say hi! We love to hear from you, my friend.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 1-833-887-2627
- 1Arslan GG, Eşer I. An examination of the effect of castor oil packs on constipation in the elderly. Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2011 Feb;17(1):58-62. doi: 10.1016/j.ctcp.2010.04.004. Epub 2010 May 18. PMID: 21168117
- 22 Sorin Tunaru,a Till F. Althoff,a Rolf M. Nüsing,b Martin Diener,c and Stefan Offermannsa,d,1 Castor oil induces laxation and uterus contraction via ricinoleic acid activating prostaglandin EP3 receptors. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Jun 5; 109(23): 9179–9184. Published online 2012 May 21. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1201627109 PMID: 22615395
- 3Vieira C et al. .Effect of ricinoleic acid in acute and subchronic experimental models of inflammation. Mediators Inflamm. 2000;9(5):223-8 PMID: 11200362
- 4Mascolo N1, Izzo AA, Autore G, Barbato F, Capasso F.Nitric oxide and castor oil-induced diarrhea.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1994 Jan;268(1):291-5. PMID: 8301570
- 5Marwat SK, Rehman F, Khan EA, Baloch MS, Sadiq M, Ullah I, Javaria S, Shaheen S. Review - Ricinus cmmunis - Ethnomedicinal uses and pharmacological activities.Pak J Pharm Sci. 2017 Sep;30(5):1815-1827. PMID: 29084706
- 6Holm T, Brøgger-Jensen MR, Johnson L, Kessel L.Glutathione preservation during storage of rat lenses in optisol-GS and castor oil. PLoS One. 2013 Nov 19;8(11):e79620. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0079620. eCollection 2013. PMID: 24260265
- 7Andrade IM1, Andrade KM2, Pisani MX1, Silva-Lovato CH1, de Souza RF1, Paranhos Hde F1.Trial of an experimental castor oil solution for cleaning dentures. Braz Dent J. 2014 Jan-Feb;25(1):43-7.PMID: 24789291
- 8Badaró MM, Salles MM, Leite VMF, Arruda CNF, Oliveira VC, Nascimento CD, Souza RF, Paranhos HFO, Silva-Lovato CH. Clinical trial for evaluation of Ricinus communis and sodium hypochlorite as denture cleanser.J Appl Oral Sci. 2017 May-Jun; 25(3):324-334. PMID: 28678952
- 9Salles MM, Badaró MM, Arruda CN, Leite VM, Silva CH, Watanabe E, Oliveira Vde C, Paranhos Hde F. Antimicrobial activity of complete denture cleanser solutions based on sodium hypochlorite and Ricinus communis – a randomized clinical study.J Appl Oral Sci. 2015 Nov-Dec; 23(6):637-42. PMID: 26814466
- 10Walker SC1, Trotter PD2, Swaney WT2, Marshall A3, Mcglone FP4. C-tactile afferents: Cutaneous mediators of oxytocin release during affiliative tactile interactions? Neuropeptides. 2017 Aug;64:27-38. doi: 10.1016/j.npep.2017.01.001. Epub 2017 Jan 19. PMID: 28162847
- 11Rolls ET et all. Representations of pleasant and painful touch in the human orbitofrontal and cingulate cortices. Cereb Cortex. 2003 Mar;13(3):308-17. PMID: 12571120
- 12Löken LS, Wessberg J, Morrison I, McGlone F, Olausson H. Coding of pleasant touch by unmyelinated afferents in humans. Nat Neurosci. 2009 May;12(5):547-8. Epub 2009 Apr 12. PMID: 19363489
I'm loving using the castor oil pack at night! My sleep is deeper and I can tell my skin is improving just after a couple weeks. I can't wait to see how my body will continue to heal months from now.
My kids don’t mind it at all. The dark circles under my sons eyes are disappearing. My other son, at the age of 5, has bumps on his face. After a week of consistent use I have not noticed a change. Hoping for results soon my
Our whole family uses these and have noticed a positive difference!